Is an inexperienced girl a turn off?

Just started dating a new guy. First guy I've ever dated, actually. I'm 22, but really inexperienced. We're talking never kissed anyone, never held hands with anyone, nothing! Mostly because I used to be really shy when I was younger, and just haven't met anyone. This guy is really sweet, but he's 25 and most likely more experienced than I am. So would you think less of a 22 year old woman with zero experience?
And I'm also terrified for our first kiss. He's probably expecting more than I can give him. Is that something I should be worrying about?

Most Helpful Guy

• It will happen naturally, Stop worrying so much haha, And if he really likes you... I don't think that he will find it bad, And if he's experienced, he will most likely take the lead and then there's nothing to worry about really, it will be like you're slow dancing with him in the lead and you doing just little things like stepping a foot back or front, And if you still feel a little worried, watch some p*rn to just see what it is like (if you haven't done it before, cause some girls hate p*rn for some reason), It will help.

What Guys Said 4

• Not a turn of unless you talked a big game and I expected a really good time.

• Is a virgin a turn off, nope.

• I personally prefer inexperience over experience. I want a fresh cutie. Ya feel meh? ;3

• Not a turn off... at all. He'll show you the ropes, don't worry about it.

What Girls Said 1

• It depends on the guy, some men find it a turn off, some men love it, and some men are so so about it