When just starting a relationship how fast is too fast?

So I just met this guy two days ago, and yesterday we over at his place and watched a movie. Nothing Monumental happened but we did " cuddle" - his arm was around me, he was playing with my foot, and his hand was on my leg.-
He knows I've never dated anyone and the whole time he was asking if what was happening was ok. And he could tell that I was a little nervous and kept saying relax and stuff.
He also asked if I'd ever date him and stuff and kept complimenting me. And at the end we hugged goodbye.

Is this too fast? Or normal? Does he have other intentions? I'm just afraid that because I don't know it will go too far and I'll get uncomfy. Please help me! I just need some guidance!

Most Helpful Guy

• When a guy says relax and does things like that, he has his best interests in mind, which is getting in your pants. But really, nothing's too fast as long as you both know your boundaries and both of you are on the same page. Not a drop of doubt and limitless trust should be instilled into the relationship on both ends.

What Guys Said 2

• No , you are not going too fast.. But its not normal speed too.. :D :D Cuddling u would have been temprory feeling of him fr u.. But it might be that he likes u (certainly) and love u (might).. Other intentions are.. obviously, everyone know, having a nice sizzling sex..! But dnt let him have sex in the next meeting.. do it as soon as u get in relationship with him.. !! and then it won't be uncomfy..!

• Sounds to me like he is just trying to make you more comfortable with breaking the touch barrier. The fact that he is asking if you are alright, and reassuring you that you can relax says a lot.

What Girls Said 1

• I think its strange to have such an intimate date to begin with. If you want to slow it down, suggest public dates.

• It wasn't supposed to be a date - we were both just bored and decided to hang out and watch a movie. I think I war something to become of whatever is going on but how do I tell him that last night was too fast without hurting his feelings?

• Just tell him that you want to take it a bit slower