I'm 17, she's 15, thoughts?

I have fell for a girl who's two years below me at school, she's so cute and kind and I really like. My friend think it's weird and I find it a bit unusual but hey, I can't help it.

What do you think about this? I know 2 years isn't a lot in the long run but at this age, thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• There are couples here with 5-6 years difference. lol I think two years isn't a lot. I think it's ok as long as you don't rush her or force things, unless she wants to do them. :)

• Thank you :)

• Oh and I know it's early to say this, but I feel the need to. haha If it ever comes down to other things.. use protection. lol

What Girls Said 5

• That's no big deal. I've met someone special who is 22 and I am 26... So thats 6 years but we do like each other and he's always telling me that i look like 18. So 15 and 17 is really ook, age is just a number. If you're in love then age doesn't really matter. Goodluck you both

• What's wrong with an age difference of 2 years? When I was 15 I started dating an 18 yo guy and we stayed together for years. I never thought of it as a problem, just the opposite: I liked the older guys when I was that age because they were a bit more mature than the ones my age.

• its not bad!

• At this age 2 years is a lifetime apart. I think you're too old for her to be honest

• It's two years, you're both minors, nbd

What Guys Said 0