How much of a turn on is soft skin?

Obviously a girl with soft skin is preferable to one with dry/rough/whatever skin, but just how attractive do you find it? I have super soft smooth skin to the point where I love to just run my hands up and down my leg or tummy to feel how soft it is. I guess being so soft makes me feel very feminine. Do guys find it very attractive, or is it just a thing that's like "ok, that's nice, but I won't focus on it."

0|0
0|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Its such a turn on.. if u have smooth and soft skin... u would be sexy to touch!!! Its noot like OK, its fine bla blah.. Its balsting.. its very sexy... I wish i cud date with a grl having skin as urs!!!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Yes, soft skin is one of the greatest features on a woman; it turns me on like crazy! Even when I shake hands with a pretty girl, I get turned on just by the feeling of her hands.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is a turn on the sense of touch both giving and receiving is very erotic.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is a very HUGE turn on. Like... its awesome honestly

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg ! Smooth skin is being a lady, smooth skin is being feminine, smooth is is being erotic ! Yes we men love the divine touch of smooth skin on a female!!! We ourselves are hairy so we find it more appealing!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy you are with. Some like it, some won't mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • turn on. not my main thing, but good nonetheless.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.