Should I worry about the other guy or just Wait it out?

I met this girl about 4 months ago. She had just broken up with her bf of 4yrs and they have a 2 year old together. For about 2 months we acted like we were together kissing holding hands and we met each others family. When I asked her to be my gf she said no bc she wasn't ready. I started to be pushy and I know that's were I messed up. We got in an argument and we didn't talk for about a week. I told her I needed to move on from her and cut all communication. She later send me a message saying she hated not having me in her life so we started talking again. She said she was done with her ex but to my surprise a guy from work likes her and she likes him back. I'm still fighting for her and she says she still has feelings for me. Her whole family loves me and I spend a lot of time with her and sometimes we hold hands and she puts her feet on top of me and stuff and she gives me long hugs. Her mom told me that I have her and her husband approval that I stand tall to them and they don't like the other guy and that they hope I end up with her daughter. Of course that makes me feel good, but at the end of the day is her decision. I know she textes the other guy even when she's with me but I don't say anything because I don't want to be pushy. Today is a big day for me because I'm taking her 2 younger siblings and her to the beach but what makes this a big deal is that she is bringing her 2 year old as well! I feel like she is being comfortable now with bringing her kid around me but the other guy is in the back of my head all the time and how she said she likes him. I really love this girl and I would do anything for her and her kid. I'm just worried that at the end she will go with the other guy! We ate both 21 and the other guy is 23. She says that she likes how I haven't been pushy bc she enjoys my company! I know I should continue the same way but I'm scared to lose her. I know deep down she's the one for me and she is my first love. Any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like a big mess. My advice? Find someone with less drama

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0