Why do you think Nature makes Unattractive people like Attractive people out of their league even though there's no chance in the world?

i'm ugly and when i go out to walk in town, all i see is beautiful attractive girls. Women who i will never ever get.

What's the point? If the only people who get those women are perfect guys.

I wonder if nature also does this with insects.
In other words, why doesn't nature just make me like the girls who are in my level of ugliness?
Why does nature make me like 10s when i'm a 1?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish it did. I've never gone for men outside my league because I know they won't be attracted to me. I don't see the point in setting myself up for failure. So I stick with the guys in the same level of attractiveness but I am too ugly for them. There is this one guy who gets rejected by women all the time because he is short and kind of chubby, plus he has a scar running down his cheek. Him and I have always gotten along well, and I actually think there is something between us, but he won't go for me because of my face. It's not not pretty enough for him. He only wants girls who are at least 5'8 thin and beautiful. I'm 5'4, thin but my face is ugly.

Honestly, the men who are in my league are the ones who are the most mean to me. My friend once set me up with a really good looking guy, and he treated me well. We connected, but at the end he told me as politely as he could that he wasn't attracted to me. He apologized and wished me luck "because you're a great girl, and you deserve better." The other guys that are less attractive have actually made fun of me. Once even stood me up, and I later learned he saw me but didn't want me so he left. One of them said he'd rather be dead, and that if he was going to date me they'd have to pay him. That was just from looking at me. None of these guys know me personally, they just look at me and decide I am too ugly for them. I don't go for good-looking ones but if a friend has set me up with them, they are always very polite to me. I have never once had a good-looking man be mean to me.

What Girls Said 2

• all species are attracted to the most perfect versions and are unattracted to the least perfect versions (ugly) because usually the best loking tend to be the strongest genetically and will produce strong offspring vital for the continuation of the species.

• yeah but why if we're never gonna get those perfect ones. what's the point?

• because thats how nature works, you aim for the best possible. if everyone was wired to settle for average or ugly the pecies would eventually weaken and die off

• Everyone wants pretty babies

What Guys Said 6

• Nature just causes a few random genetic alterations here and there to either improve the species, or just make them incapable of reproduction. The evolution system isn't exactly foolproof. Or, well, it is, just not for the inflicted individuals.

You should be glad you're actually male, rather than have some sort of testosterone binding problem that would make you genetically male but otherwise have the appearance of a female, but be perfectly sterile. Also, you're most likely exaggerating on your "ugliness", the dating scene is more about luck of finding the right person than about appearance.

• They are displaying signs of healthy genes which your subconsciously drawn toward because of her potential springs. That end result is the purpose or natures plan. The sex is your hedonistic reward that is visible.

• I think this might be more of an individual basis kind of thing. I find myself easily allured and attracted to decent and average girls just as much as pretty girls. Maybe your subconscious is making you realize your beauty standards are too high.

• It makes perfect sense. Your biology is disposed towards mating with the most genetically fit mate. That's what is going to produce children that survive, and better yet, flourish.

Also, quit whining about yourself and go work out.

• It's not nature, it's what you're brought up seeing. You constantly see on TV, movies, magazines etc... pretty girls, hot girls, you hear guys talking about hot girls and "she's so hot" etc... You grow up hearing and seeing all of this and you think you can get a piece of the pie too.

• Unfortunately, our biology doesn't care about that. Its goal is to improve our genetics and increase the chances of survival and replication of our offspring.