If a guy walks up to you girls?

And compliments you and asks you for your number. Well dressed but not the best looking guy. Do you guys enjoy confidence and being walked up to like that in front of your friends? Would you guys say yes?

• Say: Yes.
  • Say: No.
  • Say: Yes just because he walked up.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would feel hesitant giving my number to any stranger on the street, no matter what he looked like. Perhaps instead hand out your number: that way she can take it and decide if she wants to text you or not.

But before exchanging numbers, I would prefer if he talked to me more other than just saying "youre pretty here's my number"

What Girls Said 8

• It really depends on the vibe given in the situation...
    I probably would say yes but if I did say no, it would be very kindly and I would make sure to get his name and acknowledge him for being sweet.

• I would say thank you and tell him I'm married, but appreciate the compliment. If I wasn't married, I would probably say thank you and lie and say I'm in a relationship, I'm very timid about giving out my number. I just can't do it. It would be nothing against the guy no matter how good looking or nice he was, just how I am. But I would make sure I was sweet to him and make sure he knew the compliment was appreciated.

• I'd say "Yes" if he was polite or seemed friendly. But if he turned out to be a creep after texting, then I would probably block his number.

• Dude, I harass cold callers until they hang up trying to find out where they got my number from, you think I'm giving it to some guy in the street? #paranoia

• Lol it takes more than a compliment to get my number!

• I don't think confidence alone is admirable/attractive enough to date someone.

That's like saying, will you give someone on the street $100 just because they asked you nicely enough? Nah. Need a better reason.

• I would rather get to know him more, I don't hand my number out to strangers, no matter if he gives me compliments.

• Confidence is way cool for me. I like a take control type of guy. Just one gals opinion.

What Guys Said 2

• If a woman gives out her number just because the guy is well dressed and gave her a compliment then who knows how many guys she gave her number to since there are lots of things to compliment a person on for example, hair, eyes, skin, voice, the way they dress, sing if doing karaoke etc.

• you can't just compliment them then ask for their number. you need to talk to them more than that.