How many of you guys prefer petite girls?

and when i say petite i am not talking just about height. i am talking about myself being really small (5'1, 105 lbs and A cup and small butt that is not bubble like). here is my album. i feel like i look like a disaster but there are some guys that like me. but i feel like they deserve a better looking girl..

imgur (.) com/a/jeCyw

Most Helpful Guy

• I've always liked petite and c'mon - you are super cute. A disaster? Please. Only the color of those pants are a disaster. The body in them is nice and you are very cute. The top is nice on you. I like your long straight hair and love the eyebrows. :-) Thumbs up for me.

• if you are being honest, thank you very much <3 why did you need the thumbs up?

What Guys Said 16

• Some very petite girls are known as "spinners" They are prized for supposed tightness. I think thats often the case

• My personal preference is nothing less than 5'5 but that was before knew what I liked in women as far as taste goes. However, I have dated girls short as 4'10 and she was awesome! Weight and cup size is fine with me however your album doesn't seem to work.

• AAAARGH not again this question!!! TALL GIRLS 4 EVER!!! NO PETITE GIRLS!!!

• Hey man, what do you think about Shakira. She's pretty short too, 5'2. You're gonna tell me you don't find Shakira attractive?

• So I take it that all your gfs are pike 6ft tall?

• i never had a gf, i've only been with prostitutes. And if i was about to date a gf, then she must be at least 5'6" tall. i want her to be taller or equal at least. NOT SHORTER. I'D FEEL WEIRD

• You're very pretty, you really shouldn't worry.
    I mean, i'm 17. I'm 5"6', so I know that's not going to be my final height, but that's to add perspective. I personally love petite girls. I guess it's the stereotypical thing of men-taller-than-women type thing, but I also like petite girls because they're cute! also easy to lift& carry ;P

But, seriously, you have nothing to worry about!

• thank you very much<3 5'6 would be enough for me

• I'M THE ONE WHO BREAKS THE NORM!!! i date girls who're only taller or equal than me. Access is deniet to girls who are shorter than me! And what's so awkward? Isn't it awkward for th guy to dwarf the girl?

• That's true, but i'm not talking about a guy who is 6"2' going out with someone who is 5"0' ;P
      Although the choice to make shorter girls exempt is.. interesting :o

• You're a good height lol. I'm 6ft tall and tend to myself crushing on girls your height lol. But at the same time, it kinda freaks me out because I feel like a giant when I'm walking next to my best friend lol. She literally has to get on her tippy toes to hug me lol.

• I checked your pictures. The only thing your bf 'deserves' here is a girl that's confident in herself. Thankfully, you should easily be able to become that girl.

Sometimes I truly wonder what some of you girls actually see in the mirror.

• I wouldn't exactly say I "prefer" petite, but I like them. You're good looking, so I don't think you should have a problem anyways.

• I honestly have no real preference long as they are healthy and not obese. I've dated tall curvy girls, short curvy girls, tall skinny girls, short curvy girls, etc. Of all races. It's more about how you act and your personality to me, really. Judging by appearance alone though you're cute enough to date.

• tall curvy girls are the best dude

• i would never get surgery just because an internet guy told me:)

• @owner i'm not a misogynist but shorter girls are sad to see. @asker whatever you like... you'll stuck at 5'1" for all your life and as you grow older you might go to even under 5'... good luck :)

• You are absolutely fine... and attractive. You have nothing to worry about.

• I do, i do!

• I don't know if I prefer them per se, but you're very pretty. And you have a great body.

• I was expecting flat tbh lol, but you actually look good, and have a nice figure ;) just keep your head up and live life and have fun

• aw thank you and haha:P

• Lol no problem, but maybe you should PM me ill like to get to know you a bit more, if that's not a problem,. :) lol

• Yes please ;)
    I'm jus sayin... I Absolutely love petite girls

• You won't have a problem finding a guy, and yes many guys prefer petite

• You look cute... I prefer em petite.

• While I prefer tall girls, you are really pretty! You have nothing to worry about. You don't need to have big boobs or butt to be stunning.

What Girls Said 2