Do you think she is too good for me?

There is this girl who works at my local hardware store and she always wears dresses and skirts and her hair in a bow, and I have asked around and she is really sweet and nice. I have been wanting to ask her out but I am known as kinda the hit and run guy at my school, and a lot of my friends tell me she is hard to get to like them. Should I ask her out even if she is too sweet/innocent for me or should I just go for it. I don't want to put her off from me.

Most Helpful Girl

• You sleep around and are known as the hit and run guy at school, and she's a good girl and is known as a good and innocent girl.
    Just leave her alone, she doesn't deserve a whore chasing her, she's clean, you've fucked around, just stick to your own people and let her stick to good and clean guys like she is herself.

What Girls Said 3

• Truth is nobody is too good for anybody. Ask her out

• Absolutely ask her out :)

• Nonsense. Ask her out!

What Guys Said 1

• Dont think about if... feel abou it. If you think she's too good for you... then your right she is, but only because your doubting yourself. If you know what your made up, and feel good about yourself, than she's not too good for yourself. If your interested in her, dont think about it too much and go get her. Things sometimes work out in good ways, and you won't know until your sure with yourself and try and go after her, good luck.