Which of these 2 options sounds more normal?

D-E-F-I-N-E-T-E-L-Y "A"

Although i'm afraid that most of you will vote "B"... please prove me wrong!!! :-))))

• Girl be 2 inches taller than the guy
  • Guy be 10 inches taller than the girl
Not only the "B" option has more votes, but it's superior with a LARGE difference. YOU DISSAPOINTED ME

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care what's normal, but sex can work out better for all when the woman is taller than the man. There are more places you can easily reach to turn her on.
    4" height difference can be a good thing.

• you're a clever one. i agree with you. most guys think that sex with a shorter woman is better, but that's wrong

• it's easier with a taller woman

• It's easier to curl the toes of a woman taller than you, if you know what you're doing.
      I think they curl a lot more than toes on shorter women.

What Girls Said 9

• Short females and tall males is pretty common. I rarely, if ever, see the other combo.

• 10 inches is a much bigger difference than just 2 inches you know

• Guys being taller are better

• The guy being taller is usually better, but honestly it doesn't matter, if a guy was 2 inches shorter that really isn't that much. He'll just have to wear nike airs so that he adds height :P

• why he MUST add height?

• for me it's normal, and i feel comfortable with a taller woman around. otherwise i feel weird

• I definitely think it's a matter of opinion. For me I wouldn't mind a slightly shorter guy. I mean heaps shorter, would be strange, but if he is just a bit shorter, who even cares. :)

• I'm short and wouldn't date someone just because they are shorter but based on what I see day to day, B is just what I see more of.

• * I wouldn't date or not date someone just because they are shorter.

• unfortunately

• I personally wouldn't want to be taller than my guy cuz it makes me feel like a giant lol I like being able to look up when going in for a kiss... It's just a preference but it doesn't mean I'd date or not date someone because of their height. Especially if it's just two inches, that's not so bad.

• no you won't feel like giant... but like a LEADER. is it bad?

• other guys not me. i want the girl to be taller or equal at least

• Well, I guess it's just personal preference then ;)

• I like my guys the same height as me or taller.

• Eh I'm tall so I like them taller. x) just an opinion but both are normal. If you like the girl who cares? :)

• i prefer the guys 10 inches taller lol, thats how most of my relationships play out anyway haha

• Again with this shit. Neither is abnormal.

What Guys Said 4

• B is 'more normal'.

The average height difference between men and women is 5". So 'A' is 7" deviation from average, while B is 5" deviation

• yeah but 10 inches are much more than just 2

• You didn't ask 'which is closer in height'. You asked which is more normal. Even if people randomly chose partners, B would be more normal, since the average male is 5" taller than the average female. That means B is closer to the average than A is.

• i see...

• Most relationships the forehead to nose rule applies (the top of her head falling roughly within the bottom third of his face)... with the awkward hights often ending up together (really tall and really short, either way round).

Nothing wrong with having an unusual relative hight though, if it doesn't bother either of you.

• Most couples I see out in the real world involve the guy being several inches taller than the girl. Of course there are exceptions, and RARE occasions in which the girl is actually slightly taller than the guy, but you hardly see those.
    For sure the "Most normal" option would be B.

Most girls want the guy to at least be taller than her, that's just how things are.
    There are girls out there that don't mind as much though, so don't let it get to you. What's more important is your level of confidence and how you present yourself.

• but 10 inches? it's a large difference. sounds more normal for the girl to be only 2 inches taller, than be 10 inches SHORTER. in other words... would it seem more normal to you a 5'4" girl hanging around with a 6'2" guy where he must slouch to kiss her, or with a 5'2" guy, where they'll be almost equal without the guy having to slouch

• They make it work. It's not that hard actually, the guy just leans down and the girl looks up. It's pretty easy.

• it's ridiculous... nah. i'd not do it... never

• you won't be able to have sex and kiss simultaneously if a girl is taller than you.

• what are you talking about? on the contrary... if a woman is taller than you sex is better. the guy at MHO says it as well

• i always believed that going with a shorter girl it's like fucking a doll

• thank @kheserthorpe