How to talk to my crush? Help!

Help i need help talking to my crush! (im really 15 but this is my friends account). We just changed seats in class, and now i sit right next to him! What to say. How not to be so nervous. Help! Just say anything that will help!

Most Helpful Guy

• Wake up tomorrow morning smiling, and confident. You strut into that school like a queen. You don't give a passing glance to anyone but him, and when you see him, you say "good morning" in the most friendly voice you can concoct; because everyone just needs to hear someone tell them it's going to be a good day, right? So why don't you be the one? Now you've got his attention; I don't know anything about this guy so I don't know who will start a conversation first but if he doesn't say anything, you have to make that move. That's what any guy you should be with should look for in a girl: the ability to start a conversation. It'll take some experimenting, sure. But if he's right it'll be worth it. if you need any more help feel free: (757)-876-2489 I'm up all night to help.

What Guys Said 1

• open a conversation about classwork or something related to class then introduce yourself then it will get smoothly as time passes

What Girls Said 1

• Ask him about class work