How to act cool around your crush?

How do i act cool around him? I am always so nervous and i get the butterflys all the time around him. The butterflys are so bad i have had them for like 3 hours because i keep tginking about him! I just want to talk cool and casual around him! Help!

Most Helpful Guy

• It might seem counterintuitive, but honestly you just let go of the need to seem cool and you just be yourself.

What Guys Said 1

• don't need to act cool, just act like yourself and express the feelings that are being bottled. express with body language, conversations about random things and do whats normal to you.

What Girls Said 2

• When I'm nervous, I forget how to walk and get self conscious about what I look like walking. It's really stupid but so funny. Sometimes you just gotta laugh about it.

• if i really think about how to walk... i look like an idiot and actually forget haha

• No joke, I think hard about what I do with my arms, and how to step and then I look like a moron even more.. or I end up tripping.. It actually makes me laugh so much :') I didn't know walking was so difficult.
      But anyway, I'm sure you are fine around him, sometimes guys like it when girls are nervous because they know you're just normal. Believe it or not, guys get nervous to :)

• Just tell yourself he's another guy, no one special. You won't be as nervous if he isn't special to you