Something new, something different?

I am a 32 year old Jamaican woman, born and raised. I single and recently decided that since my last relationships did not work so well, I would try something new, something different.
I decided I would like to try dating a Caucasian man.
I don't think it would be an issue for me as my friends refer to me as a valley girl, not sure why but they do.
The problem I am having, being I am new to this, where would I go to meet guys, and how would I know that they are interested in black women?
Ironic part is, there is a coworker that I suddenly noticed and he happened to be caucasian. Funny thing I have worked with him for years, but just started to look at him differently. He picks on me and flirts with me but I don't know if he is being nice because we work together (different offices) which is the only reason I am considering it.
Please help, how can I tell about my co-worker, would it be a turn off I took the intiative?
Where can I meet caucasian guys that are into black women?

What Guys Said 1

• This is amusing because I asked a question recently about African American women being in to White guys. It just doesn't seem to happen that often. I think secretly a lot of men crave black women because of the mystery. I however think black women are extremely sexy.

I think your best bet is to look in diverse areas where it is more socially and culturally acceptable.

What Girls Said 0