How do you meet women when you have no friends?

So it's a new semester at my college. I want a girlfriend but I don't know anybody at my college. I'm fairly introverted and I don't really like talking to strangers. Also, I don't have any female friends at all. It's hard to talk to women when everyone one of them is out of your league. The only method I have left is the cold approach. Should I try this if it's my only option?

I do have friends, they just have gone away to college. I'm on my own.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds to me like this is a growing experience for you... Maybe join a study group and create friendships there that will expand from that point forward - college is about growth and experiences so embrace your time there... There are length of introverted females that are feeling what you are feeling and it may just be that by both of you stepping out of your comfort zone you are brought together so you can be introverted together :p

Love life

What Girls Said 4

• Personally, I don't think you should get a girlfriend just cuz you want one. When the time comes you'll meet a girl you really like. But if you want one, I think you should go up to a girl who looks nice/pretty no matter who she is and introduce yourself. College is for meeting new people! Have fun :D

• I know you said you don't like talking to strangers but you should try joining a club or fraternity... Especially a fraternity it could definitely help you with becoming more confident with your self and you'll meet lots of girls :)

• OP the only way this is going to happen is if you actually talk to a girl that you like and click with her. Otherwise you're gonna be single for life.

• I know that but there is no specific girl that I like. Sure college girls are pretty but looks only go so far.

• Well, then here's your problem. You can wait.

• im sorry that question made me laugh

What Guys Said 4

• Sports, Events, Social Media, Class, Anywhere… just be friendly and you're good :)

• get your drink on & go hoggin.
    get your confidence up.
    be the person (a) you want to be (or the person that girls want)

get your persona bigger & have the confidence that you should have.
    basically 'hulk out' brother... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFwXmz1KGoQ

• You need to realize that no one is out of your league and start forcing yourself to make friends.

• Actually, they are. Leagues do exist.

• it really is this simple. just start talking to regular people you see in everyday life and then you will be able to confidently talk to any girl.
      if you want proof that any righteously confident guy can get any girl, google patrice oneal & Von

• And if a guy isn't much of a looker, some average girls will reject him. Therefore rejection is not a factor of a girls looks. So no such thing as out of my league. Maybe the hottest chick in class is dying for a honest guy with a great personality.

• get them interested in u and smiling at u and giving u signals then approach.
    how do u do this? -> are u fat then lose weight
    shitty hair? fix it get a good haircut and put wax on it or something
    dress right go cookie cutter prep/fratty easiest look to pull off and girls will think ur cool.

also be nice smile and gentlemany.