Started dating a friend of the family and she offered to cook me dinner on our second date. Any ideas of something special that I can do for her?

We technically started dating last week, but have known each other for a while. She insisted on cooking dinner for me this Friday even though I feel bad making her cook on the second date. I'm trying to think of something special to do for her, but I have no idea. She jokingly told me that I owed her a back rub so I was thinking about buying some massage oils and giving her a full body massage. Is this good or not? Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, she insisted on cooking so there really isn't anything to feel bad about. You should take her up on her request, even if it was made jokingly. And if you all goes well offer to return the favor if she does the same.

What Girls Said 1

• If there are any public parks/field/farms around you, make a picnic basket, go for a walk, and stargaze with her.

What Guys Said 0