Does it seem unfair to think that being a "single mom" is a turn off for a guy, when the women are under 25?

I saw this gorgeous woman, very beautiful. Found out she was single but she had three kids. Still a young woman but she was nice to me and I was attracted to her. I got to play with her kids to which made the experience better.

But the fact she was a single mom didn't allow me to see her as serious "girlfriend" material. She seemed like a cool woman but I couldn't see myself dealing with a relationship and 3 kids that aren't mine.

Most Helpful Guy

• I want kids so something serious with a woman that has 3 kids is not happening for me

What Girls Said 3

• No. Guys even girls that young are not mature yet for marriage or kids, it's normal not to want to deal with that, and no one should pressure you to.

• Not at all. It sounds like you know what you want and you're not willing to settle. There's nothing wrong with that.

• I wouldn't want a guy with kids so...
    I can't say I blame you.

What Guys Said 1

• I would never date a girl with children at my age.

• Thanks for your input!

I've always thought that to but the thing is this woman was everything I was looking for. Gentle, nice, attractive, and compatible with me.

• To each their own =)

• I am not disagreeing with you but I just don't want to be completely close-minded about who may or may not be the "right" one for me.