Would you date some who is...?

Ladies & Gentlemen..

This Question regards what kind of Girl & Guy would you date just fill up the blink.. Describe how he & she suppose to look like...

• Rich
  • Good Looking
  • Knows how to dress & has Money
  • I dont care about anything as long he treats me right
  • I dont care about how she looks like as long as she makes me happy

Most Helpful Girl

• everyone has a preference but I think and believe the one thing I want him to be is a gentleman, nice, warm and kind!

Sure, everyone wants a guy or a girl to look like a hot tamale but we do not always get what we want - sometimes, the best looking guys are the assholes and the most unattractive guys are the nicest and vice versa however, I think personality is the number one thing everyone should look for...

What Girls Said 8

• I don't need to depend in a guy for money. I do need to have some physical attraction towards them but they just need to be good to me.

• i don't really care about his money as long as he is treating me right

• I care about the looks, but it's not that important. We justs need to "flow" :D Like, have common intterests, laugh together etc. And money is something I couldn't care less about

• I don't need a drop dead gorgeous, sexy piece of gold plated man meat with flawless fashion sense. I just want a guy with a handsome, kind face in good enough shape to pass his PT test who treats me right and returns the love that I give him.

• who is like my ex boyfriend...:) still in love

• I like someone who treats me right and makes me happy

• As long as he is a gentleman and not broke, im fine with it.

• I would date someone I have chemistry with

What Guys Said 1

• dating is one thing, marriage another. Actually I don't think I would ever get married. So bang as many hot chicks as you can find dude.