Why do some men do this?

Why do some men want to date young women when they're old and date old women when they're young? Like i never understood that.. lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Young guys want to know if older more experience women are really better. Older guys miss how fun young girls are

What Guys Said 6

• Through middle and high school I was interested mostly in women of my own age, because a few years difference in age was seen as massive at the time.

In my freshman year of college, most of the girls my own age who interested me still had boyfriends from before college - a sophomore girl ended up taking interest in me and baited me into spending time with her as her 'pet'; the experience was new, and I've since adopted her baiting approach - being the less dominant party in the interactions was refreshing, and I was learning from her stories and experiences. We're still close friends today. I used her baiting technique without follow-through on some girls of my own age, it was good practice and made me feel empowered.

My sophomore year I baited several freshman girls - it was easy to bring things to cuddle and massage, but from there I would stop making advances. It was alright, but I got an unwanted reputation as a player among those who didn't realize I wasn't having sex with them. None of them were quite as interesting to me as the girl who'd made me her 'pet' - as none of them were really driving forward. One of them jumped me fairly early on (or rather made me ask her if she wanted to jump me, and yes she did) and after a long bout of polyandry came to be my girlfriend.

Overall, I found it harder to respect these girls - they were not as strong-willed or deliberate as I. This disparity showed itself with my girlfriend, in conflicts with whom I would essentially have to dig to find what she was upset about and with whom I would be the one who always had to initiate peace-talks. We tried some s&m with blindfolding, which worked nicely when I lead, but I just could not take it seriously when she lead because her lack of confidence was clear.

In conclusion I'd say that if seeking mental engagement and authority, a boy would look for an older girl. Were he to want someone who was easier to seduce and overpower, a boy would seek a younger girl.

• Maybe they think all the women their age look like old hags and they see themselves as still 21 years old even though they are 50ish.

• I can only speak for myself but, I like older women because they're usually much more fun. More willing to try things, tend to have a stronger sex drive than women in their 20's, more experienced, confident and usually naughtier.

• Simple, because of the maturity level.

• cause when your young old people are hot and then when your old your hot to youngsters

• I've never wanted to date old women. the whole cougar thing is just perverted.
    I've always liked women to be close to my own age or younger.

What Girls Said 1