I'm seeing a guy, he's on a family vacation, and he's only called once in two weeks. Does this mean he doesn't give a shit about me?

We've been going out for around 2 1/2 months.

Most Helpful Guy

• where is he on vacation? like another country? is he texting you at all?

• colorado. he texted me within the first couple of days, & one phone call. that's it. no contact since then.

• he doesn't use fb. he didn't forget his charger because his phone is charged now.

• how do you know his phone is charged?

What Guys Said 3

• no he's probably just not trying to come off as clingy or desperate. he's on vaca so it would make sense for him to not put all his attention on you.

• well i know that when i was on vacation with my family that the people i was with wouldn't let us have our phones because we were not supposed to be bothered on vacation. it was meant to relax. i dont know if that is happening here, but that is what i think you might be over reacting

• He's on a family vacation. You said so yourself.

What Girls Said 1

• Have you been texting? I mean he's on a family trip so he's probably pretty busy and tired after they get back to wherever they are staying at night.

• I texted him once and called him 3-4 times during the week, not all at once, and he never responded, and eventually turned off his phone.

• yes he responds normally when he isn't away. they don't have a no phone policy because he called me once almost a week into the vacation.

• Well if he normally responds it's probably just cause he is busy