My long distance boyfriend is finally coming to meet me but I am extremely nervous that we won't like what he see's in the bedroom?

We met online two years ago and we hit it off instantly. We spoke for a couple of weeks and then exchanged phone numbers. As soon as I heard his voice I fell for him. He had this beautiful, sexy American accent and well me being Scottish I don't often hear an American accent. We began picture messaging and skyping and I thought that he was incredibly handsome! After a few months he asked me to date him and I obviously said yes! We've had our ups and downs like every relationship does but we're finally ready to meet. He is coming to Scotland on the 5th September 2014 and I am extremely nervous but so happy that I'm getting this chance to be with him. We've agreed that once we meet a few times over the course of a year and everything goes well then he will be permanently moving here. Aside from being nervous about just meeting him, I'm also very nervous about the fact that we are staying in a hotel together, as my parents just wouldn't approve. They knew about him and our relationship but as far as they are aware we are no longer together and I'm not informing them of the weekend we are going to spend together. It is pretty clear that we will be sharing a bed in this hotel. I'm not a virgin but I'm just really nervous because I'm pretty sure that we will have sex. I do want to but I'm not the most confident when it comes to my body and I'm extremely worried that he won't like what he see's. He has told me on numerous occasions that he doesn't care, that he loves me and nothing will change that. We have exchanged intimate pictures but it's different sharing pictures than actually holding someone's body, seeing it and touching it. I just don't know what to do about this, is there any advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're fine. Don't worry. And no it's not that different. Guys are super visual and if he's liking what he's seeing already then don't worry about it... I mean, unless you've been putting make-up on your body and photo-shopping your pictures.

What Guys Said 3

• You have a vagina and he's going all the way to Scottland. You shouldn't worry.
    The only thing I worry about is that you're under 18 and he could get in trouble for having "intimate" pictures of a minor. Serious trouble.

• He is under 18 too, he's 17 so it's not illegal. But thank you anyway! :)

• They are staying at a hotel next to the train station and he will be coming to a hotel in the town I live. Which is around two hours away from the station, we won't be with his family the entire time. He will be meeting up with them on the day they leave. :)

• Have fun and stay safe

• uhhh thats the last thing you should worry about... what if he's a serial killer!!!
    AAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!

• Booze always helped me in these kinds of situations.

What Girls Said 3

• You're under 18 and you've never met... Be careful. Having sex may not be the best idea

• T_T that's emotional but I'm not going to cry T_T , go for it sister T _T

• Lol he's not your bf, he's your pen pal. You don't know him. It's stupid to sleep with him The first time you meet in person. He's a stranger