Should I do this or not or leave it?

Datet a guy in winter for five dates and we both had a great time and things were amazing and he told me he liked me. He didn't live in my town so we didn't get to see each other a lot and he got out of a 6 year long relationship last year. Well now last time we spoke was in April whre he told me he wasn't looking for anything serious because he didn't have time for it , at that time he didn't know where he was going to school etc and he was traveling a lot
Now he has moved to my town and goes to uni here , is it okay to contact him or will he do it if he is interested?

Most Helpful Guy

• its okay to contact him, just take things casually at first and see how it progresses with time.

• But at the same time if he wanted anything he would have contacted me?

• if he wanted you you still can't expect that to mean that he would definitely contact you, maybe he's scared to.

What Guys Said 2

• There is no harm in saying hello, as well as catching up. It's not like you are requesting that the guy get down on one knee to propose. You will simply be contacting someone you had a good time with. Then, leave the ball in his court.

• IF he wants to he will.

• RIGHT? than i should deff just leave it?

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe shoot him a text and ask how is he doing? N see how it goes?