Guys, how many girls have you kissed in your life and who was your best ever kiss?

I was having a convo with my guy friend last night and he said he's kissed 15 :/ lol curious about you guys

Most Helpful Guy

• I have kissed maybe 50 women. There was one woman who really surprised me and blew my socks off with a first kiss at a bus stop. We had met and talked for about an hour and then she had to leave. I dont know how to describe it but I will try.
    She was very shy, but very sexy and it was a warm soft gentle but responsive kiss that instantly turned me on. She made my head spin and she told me later that it was the same for her.
    We met about four times but geography was against us. She was something else. Amazing woman.

What Guys Said 5

• I've kissed six girls. The best was one from a girl who was confident in herself and had pursued me sexually - it's really nice to not be the more active of the pair for a change. The worst was one who just pecked - it made me feel unwanted.

• 14...

my fiancé is the best kiss as far as I remember

• about 30, i think. None of them really stand out, though..

• I lost count.

• None, and I'm not unattractive nor homosexual!

What Girls Said 0