Is an overweight girl a deal breaker for you?

There is this one girl who kinda has the whole package. She is funny, has a great sense of humor, nice, pretty, has nice hair, and really, good teeth. She dresses well, and always looks clean and put together. Hell she is even a huge nerd from what I hear. She likes video games, and comic books, and goes to comic con every year. But she is on the hevier side. Not overwhelmingly large, but she has bigger hips, and a sort of chubbier face. Is an overweight girl a turn off or should it not matter?

• No it doesn't matter.
  • Yeah, that is a deal breaker.

Most Helpful Girl

• She's obviously not a turn off for you so what does it matter what the rest of us think?

What Girls Said 3

• an overweight man would def be a deal breaker for me because being overweight or obese is not healthy. however she sounds like a fun girl to be around and losing weight is not the hardest thing so i would suggest you to give it a shot and see if it's worth it.

• Being curvy is attractive right? It depends whether we are talking sexy curvy or actually chubby but from what I have read I believe that she is just an attractive and curvy girl 😊

• seriously I think you really are just asking everyone if they would look at you if they saw the two of you walking down the street what would everyone think? Truth is you like what you like sounds like you like her but the weight bothers you. Of it bothers you that much leave her alone and let someone else appreciate her.

What Guys Said 11

• it shouldn't matter if that's what you want but it sounds like you're indirectly asking for our approval.

• Eh, for me, there's a very fine line between being curvy, and being fat. Fat, is really not appealing to me. I mean, my mom is fat. She strongly encourages me to get with someone who is normal weight, because of the problems it's caused her throughout her life. So, it's a dealbreaker if they go over my definition of "curvy". To be fair though, most "curvy" girls are within my definition of "curvy", it's just when things start getting overboard.
    Also: Sorry for being shallow! D:

• Yes it is for me. It's not appealing for me, which is an important part of a relationship (imho). And it might (not must) show that she's lacking willpower and dedication. (Yeah yeah yeah, I know she can be happy with her body or having genetic disfunction etc. But it's an indicator for me.)

• to*

and you shouldn't ask us for permission, if you like her, go for it, stop thinking what the other people would think about it.

• It's a deal breaker for me.
    But here's the thing, I'm not the one that's considering this chick, you are.
    Is it a deal breaker for YOU? That's all that matters.

• Weight doesn't matter to me. I'll help her lose weight if she wants me too.

• I only ever liked one big girl ever

• Depends on the girl, some can be a tad overweight and still look great.

• no im an equal opportunity man

• Lol yeaaa that is a breaker

• if she's a fat slob, yeah that's a deal breaker.

• God the ignorance of all these girls, OBVIOUSLY guys care and they vote as such, your only competition to these other girls they're not going to tell you the truth