Would you kiss on a first date?

Would you kiss someone on a first date even if you barely know them but are still physically attracted?

• Yes, and if they don't accept the kiss I won't take them on another date
  • Yes, but if they don't accept the kiss I am totally ok with it
  • No, I think kissing should be saved for when you know someone better, even if there IS physical attraction

Most Helpful Guy

• I generally don't because I don't want my judgment clouded. so I've only kissed two girls on the first date.

the first said she wanted a second date and I bought tickets for a baseball game for us to go to (because she said she loved the Phillies) and the chick completely stood me up, no phone call no email no nothing.

the second girl ended up being my fiancé

What Guys Said 10

• I probably wouldn't initiate a kiss on a first date, but if my partner initiated I would greatly enjoy it and reciprocate - it would make me feel wanted and assure me that the partner was comfortable sexually.

That said, no relationship I've attempted on the basis of formally defined first date has ever moved to kissing; neither have I ever pursued a second date. Each time it felt too postured and uncomfortable with expectations and no privacy.

• Maybe on the cheek or on the forehead , but not THAT quick lol no.
    Maybe I'm old fashioned like that but... what happened to... holding hands... then kiss on cheek... then kiss on mouth... then humpy rumpy?

• yes I would and have.

• No I don't think I could

• First or second.

• i would lick them on the first date... 0_o

• If she's ok with it why not.

• If chick is hot, sure

• for sure if it felt right

• I'd kiss her on a first date. but i'd rather fuck her.

What Girls Said 8

• I went with C.

The only chance I would kiss on the first date is if I was drunk or he slipped something in my drink. And at that rate I don't think a kiss would be my biggest concern...

• I would, the poll doesn't really work for me though.

• Nah, I'd pass on that.

• Nope, i wouldnt.

• I don't have a rule that I follow, because it depends on the guy. If it's a "blind" date and this is my first time meeting the guy or really talking to him, then I probably wouldn't kiss. But if I've known the guy for a while and we just now went on a date, then yeah I would kiss him (and I have).

• I had my shirt off within the first date. Kissing seems small.

• Yes, I would, and I hope for that on a first date when I am attracted to the guy.

• no.. and i HATE it when guys try to kiss my on the first date. i always dodge the kiss and it makes everything awkward to the point where its hard to see them again... just hate it...