Am I too chubby for guys?

I'm not fat or necessarily chubby but I have a little bit of a stomach. Is this considered a turn off to guys?

(high school guys)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• My technology to look through your monitor at you seems not to be online today.

So I'm not sure.

• Just lose some weight it's not that hard

• "It's not hard" ... i know many that will disagree

• they're not excuses. I'm not saying i can't lose weight, I'm just saying its not easy

• It's easier than people make it out to be

• Can't tell well without pictures for this kinda shit.
    "little bit of stomach"
    Is like this woman calling herself plus sized and being 300 pounds, it's relative to what the person wants it to be. Some girls say OMG I WANT A FLAT STOMACH and they pretty much have one, if she's pretty chubby it's a turn off.

• Should be fine... although these questions aren't able to be easily answered without a pic.

• no, not really.

• Yea it is deal breaker if you are as chub as you say

• It just depends on the guy... I prefer a girl not to be looking like a stick, but also not like she eats everyday at Mcdonalds

• If you're as you describe, then no it isn't a turn off, but I'd have to see a photo to properly judge.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes you're disgusting, nobody will like you ever.

Just take care of yourself, guys and girls alike want a healthy partner. You'll probably feel better about yourself if you worked out and ate better, then you won't have to wonder about something so silly.

• Honestly I think that it shouldn't matter. If a guy really likes you then he wouldn't care.

• I see fat girls in relationships all the time
    No need to worry