Did you ever regret letting a girl go because you weren't ready for a relationship?

Title says it all and please explain in details:)

Most Helpful Guy

• "Not ready for a relationship" is often code for "Don't want a relationship with you."

I've never let a girl go because I wasn't ready for a relationship. I let her go because I couldn't be in a relationship with her.

• what do you mean by "couldn't be in a relationship with her?"

• I mean that I couldn't be in a relationship with her because I am not attracted to her in a romantic way.

What Guys Said 2

• A few times out of stupid pride or hurt ego. I did not communicate what I was thinking and made assumptions about situations which were wrong. If you doubt someone it is best to say so and see what the answer is. Don't assume you are always correct.
    If you want someone, dont let them go on a whim.

• No, I'm glad I had sese enough to KNOW it would have been foolish!

• what makes it 'foolish' and not worth persuing if you have a connection?

• I like your answer its 100% right

• Thanks much!

What Girls Said 2

• Normally a person wants to be in a relationship or they don't. Chances are even if they "regret" not making a commitment when they didn't want to, the reality is that they would have fucked it up, because they were doing something that they didn't want to do/didn't believe in doing.

• i would also like to know hey