Guys! When a guy tells you he might see a connection with you but doesn't do anything about it except give blank stares and says he doesn't like you?

Why would he always stare at me and tell my friend that he might have seen a connection with me and him and he never did anything about it.. He says that he doesn't like me.. My friend asked him and he also wants to talk to me less on purpose.. My friends always notice him staring at me a lot and I don't understand! his friends always ask me if were dating I say no.. He also stares at me with a blank face and I don't understand that either lol.. But when were talking he doesn't make any eye contact with me what so ever! He'll look on the ground or look straight ahead ! He'll look at me from a far

Most Helpful Guy

• Perhaps he simply is attracted to you, but for whatever reason, he does not want a relationship. Many assume that when another stares at them and so forth, it's a sign that the person likely wants to date them. Then, when the person ultimately fails to ask them out on a date, they have difficulty understanding the stares, etc. They failed to realize that the person simply found them to be easy on the eyes. That's it.

What can you say though? Really. It's a common assumption.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• interesting

• I have the same problem. Please help