Would you date online?

Have you ever dated someone online? Are you against online dating? And what are your views on long distant relationships?

• I don't mind online dating
  • I'm against online dating

Most Helpful Guy

• I met an absolutely wonderful woman online and talked to her for over a year. It didn't work out, but it was beautiful, and fun to get to know her.

What Guys Said 5

• Never tried it, but not opposed to it.

• I found my SO online but it wasn't a dating site and we weren't looking for anything, we just clicked.

• Found my gf online. I have not been in a LTR. I know they only work will extraordinary love and effort

• I'll date somebody I met online... why not? :)

• Im planning to if i can't score during my college yrs.

What Girls Said 2

• I have done online dating. The first time round I found it a complete waste of time. Guys just wanted sex so out of 12 guys messaging me in the first week I only met two that didn't bring up sex... until the second date. at which point I ditched them.
    SO that being said. I hated it. But I did meet a guy online, not on dating terms but it turned into that and now he is my bf.

• At this point I will try anything lol why limit myself? It's a lot more convenient for me any way