He read my message, but didn't reply?

So, I've been talking to this guy a lot recently and he's told me before that he likes me and he wants me to be his girlfriend and all that stuff, but ever since we saw each other in person a week and a half ago he's been really distant. We've barely been able to hold up a conversation, when before we literally talked for hours everyday. I don't know what changed. I was planning on talking to him about it today, but I sent him a message saying hey about two hours ago, and he read it and didn't reply. He always replies. I know this probably sounds childish and clingy, but I really like him. I already let one great guy get away from me this year. I don't want to lose him too.
Should I be worried, or should I just let it go?

Most Helpful Guy

• If it's only 2 hours don't worry he's probably busy. If 2-3 days pass by then it's something diff. Maybe he's not interested. How long have you know this guy? Bydaway I was in the same situation as you and I got hurt badly.

What Guys Said 1

• He probably did not find you as attractive in person and is now hoping you will stop messaging him but he is trying not to look mean in a way.

What Girls Said 1

• Why don't people worry more when a message isn't responded to like, in two weeks and the person has been missing? LOL! It's two hours. People do get busy and just because he always used to do something doesn't mean he is going to do this for the rest of his life. Something probably came up and I wouldn't stress over it. Many real-life things pop up or else he chooses to talk to someone else and not be interrupted at the moment. I'm sure it's nothing.