Would you date outside of your race?

I know this probably gets asked a lot on here, but I'm interested to see some answers.

• Yes
    84% (27)79% (11)83% (38)Vote
  • No
    3% (1)7% (1)4% (2)Vote
  • Maybe
    13% (4)14% (2)13% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
15|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, and have before. But it's not like a fetish or anything for me. I don't see girls as "that pretty Latina", "that pretty black girl", "that pretty Asian", and so on. They're just a pretty girl if I find them attractive. I don't really understand some of the people that talk on this site about how they have a preference for a certain race.

Yes, this question gets asked enough on here. But not like you asked it; more along the lines of having the "would a (race) be attracted to me?" or "what does (race) think about (my race) guys/girls?". People just don't understand the concept that individual preferences can't be grouped or generalized, and you have to take each person as they come.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• I'm white. I have many times been in interracial relationships and I currently am involved with someone who isn't white.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah definitely, I'm Mexican and I'm dating a white guy. I've even had crushes on Filipinos and other races as well

0|1
    0|0
  • Never tried before... who cares as long as u love each other... not all guys from my race are nice though... and 90% are not even romantic enough... haiz... in wish I will find someone better in my life...

0|1
    0|0
  • Yup all my relationships except for 2 have been interracial. Right now my girlfriend is asain

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not for me

1|0
    0|1
  • I'm Asian and dating a white guy. Its not something I think is remotely strange.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I would... as long as we're both attracted and compatible (in personality) with each other :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and already have. It's weird because I don't typically date people the same ethnicity I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • Would, have, and most likely will again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I would date outside my race, its great so be with different kinds of people... but in the long run i wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • If I like the person, sure why the hell not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course i would date, i dated many different people. I never cared about race.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does half count? Lol I'm half Cuban half white and I'm dating a white guy. If I click with someone, I click. Race doesn't really matter to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm done dating white guys, unless they are as educated as I am. Otherwise, sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I'm white and currently crushing on an Asian.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I may date interracial, but I'll never be Jimi Hendrix riding his buggy with a white girl cool
    3.bp.blogspot.com/.../...rix_buggy_1_sized+(1).jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • We're in 2014, and I live in Canada, where there is great cultural diversity. With that in mind, there are attractive men and women from all races. I think it's safe to say that if I see a chick who's cute or hot, regardless of her race or ethnicity, consider me interested and attracted lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I was physically attracted to them and they had a great personality, I'd have no problem dating outside of my race. To me race is least important no matter what others think.

0|1
    0|0
  • I currently am.

0|0
    0|0
  • I married someone outside my race, and I don't notice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll date any woman I find attractive regardless of their race so I checked yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shoot, the school I go to has a large population of Asians yet I rarely see an (Asian-Asian) couple they're almost all Asian-White.

Of course I'd date outside of my race but generally I flirt with girls the same as me, not because I don't want to date other races or don't find them attractive but the situation usually ends up like that.

I don't understand people who won't date someone "just" because of race.

0|0
    0|0