Can you trust a girl who approaches the guy first?

Is a girl who approaches a guy for initial contact, not trustworthy as a girlfriend? If she approaches guys then wouldn't she have an alacrity to approach other guys?

What are your thoughts on this?

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Is a guy who approaches a girl for initial contact not trustworthy as a boyfriend? If he approaches girls then wouldn't he have an alacrity to approach other girls?

I hope this helps you realize that you sound ridiculous.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I think it's more of how she reacts and treats a guy than just being forward. There is a huge difference between making the first move and acting incredible loose.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you serious? Just a day ago some dude posted "Why girls never ask a guy out first?". This is ridiculous! You males need to make up your minds -_-

0|0
    0|0
    • Uhm. We don't have one brain that is uniform for every male.

• Hey that's a perfectly good point. I think I'm just spending wayyy too much time on gag these days.

But about your question, I've met girls like that they usually serial date. I always thought they were annoying, but this is when I was in high school.

• If I want to initiate a conversation with someone I don't sit back and think oh, I'm not a boy, I better not. I get up and talk. This shouldn't prove or disprove anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • It just proves she's confident..
    Guys approach girls all the time.. doesn't necessarily mean he will go look elsewhere

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• It proves that she has confidence.
    Not that she's not loyal.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think its super sexy if girls initiated the contact.

0|0
    0|0
  • If a girl approaches you it means she knows what she wants. I respect that.

0|0
    0|0