Our first date went really good, when should I setup a second one?

Ok so our first date went really well. We both were talking and she was showing interest in what I had to say. It was nice:) It ended with me walking her to her car and she gave me a hug and she said she enjoyed talking with me. Plus she told me her schedule for the rest of the week again. She's pretty busy all week so I guess that's why I didn't setup a date right away. She seems interested, but I don't want to seem too over eager on setting up another date. She already texted me making sure I got home ok. We've exhanged a couple texts since the date. I was thinking we could keep texting for a few days and then arrange another. Girls what do you think? Hopefully since I texted her back and everything she knows i'm interested. Right? Girls what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Suggest a future meet up but dont set the date yet. If you dont at least bring it up she'll think she's friend zoned. I had that happen where the day after a date the guy was texting me about my car and stuff and then a week later asked me to hang out that night and i was just like um... what.

What Girls Said 2

• I think that you should set up the next one soon... You could test the waters to see if she's up for it by saying, "I had fun last time, we should do something like that again soon. When are you free next?". Of course, in your own words, but saying that will clear things up a bit. You're welcome. :)

• Yeah, I'd just keep texting and see how it goes.. Oh and if you ask questions (NOT TOO MANY) then she'll know you're interested.. (or at least that's how I know)

What Guys Said 1

• Oh trust me bro, she knows you're interested. A girl wouldn't go out with a guy on an official date if she wasn't interested. She's checking up on you and getting back to your texts in a normal time variation (from what you've told us), she's definitely into man! The idea of over eagerness really only applies before and on the first date. Afterwards, it diminishes slowly because you two are into each other. Now, I"m not saying to propose to her for marriage, but just be practical. If you been texting for a few days, text her after a few initial texts, "What's you're schedule looking like this week?" Do this near the end of the week so she has a better idea of what her schedule is like. If she wants to go out, she'll tell you when she's free.
    - Hope this helps!