Can you be too masculine to attract women?

All the really pretty girls seem to go for the hyper-masculine tall athletes with ripped muscles, shaved heads, deep voices and stubble.

I notice often that the more masculine you are, the better quality women you seem to attract.

Since I am fairly thin, clean shaven with a full head of hair, would I attract more women if I got big and muscly, shaved my head and grew stubble?

Most Helpful Girl

• dude you know... being too masculine can be a total turn off too

What Girls Said 4

• Really masculine guys intimidate me, I don't like shaved heads, and guys with super deep voices aren't my type

• Some girls like guys like you and dont want a masculin man

• Don't shave your hair! Us girls love guys with hair!!

• Okay let me put it this way, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, George Clooney, and Richard Gere, have all been people's sexiest man alive twice. Vin Diesel and Dwayne The Rock Johnson = 0

What Guys Said 3

• Mature women love masculine. Younger less mature women get kinda scared or don't understand what masculine is and think it's about muscles or being an jerk. Masculine is quiet, strong and wise... you can not be truly masculine unless your experienced with life or it's fake.

• I'm lean and clean but I consider myself masculine. Masculinity has more to do with how you carry yourself more so than how you look.

• masculinity is a turn off for women...