Does it matter if a girl had self harm scares from years ago, how will a boy react?

How will a boy react to this

They are about 4 years old now and Would never happen again, it was the past and moving on was the way forward but they can barley be seen too.

Most Helpful Guy

• It matters to me. I don't have time for cutters. Don't want to get involved with them.

What Guys Said 6

• Emotionally unstable people are very difficult to be with and deal with. Quite a consideration when regarding a relationship

• If she got back on her feet again, it would be her past and everyone is entitled to a past, except 5th graders, of course :D:D :D.

• If you like someone you'll look passed it.

• i would be startled at first but i would be thankful that you would be alive with me that day instead of a bloodless body in a grave.

• It would be kind of annoying but only a deal breaker if it happened once more.

• If the Boy Is Really into you then yes. He Will Be Sad.

What Girls Said 1

• My husband knows that in my past self harm was a problem, but the fact that I stopped and I now know what a stupid mistake it is, he doesn't care, as long as I don't do it again. He doesn't like to think about it, because it upsets him and he also hates self harm, he thinks it's dumb. But guys can get passed it.

Emotionally and mentally, I am a lot to deal with, I have a lot of problems, but I'm happily married to guy who accepts them and supports me as I save myself.