Girls would you date a guy that's a bit nerdy?

I love comic books but also love football and baseball. Would you date a needy guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You say you're nerdy but like sports which is ironic to me nerds wouldn't be in to that if I'm going by stereo type. But to answer your question yes I would and actually I am. My boyfriend currently is nerdy to me he not only dabbles in comics but enjoys spending the majority of his down time playing pc games like wow warframe diablo etc.. We go out but sometimes he prefers to stay in. So yes dating men that are nerdy is common. It's nice when a guy has a Hobbie but is willing to still spend time with you, also there is something attractive about a man with knowledge of subjects we don't understand or know quite much about. Yay for nerds, p. s. Big bang theory. Haha.

• Well I'm a nerd but I'm also certified to teach Jeet Kune Do and could whoop the average jock's ass with little effort. Not all nerds are scrawny weaklings that take shit from everybody. I got picked on a lot in school, and was always having to fight some bigger stronger guy who wanted to beat me up to show everyone else how tough he was. By high school I was a known bad-ass and no one fucked with me.

• Wow that's awesome that you went above and beyond the standards and proved yourself to everyone! I know not all nerdy men are scrawny, they come in variety of shapes and sizes. Haha but I like them either way. :)

What Girls Said 7

• Nerdy guys are pretty much the only guys I will date. In fact, I'm automatically turned off if a guy is a jock, spends his life at the gym, or plays a major sport. I don't really know why, I guess it's just because those types of guys always seem to be douchebags and I have this stereotypical impression of them

• Needy guy? No.
    Nerdy? Absolutely.

• Yup. I'm pretty nerdy myself. Honestly I had a good amount of friends in highs hook and I don't get why I was a nerdy weirdo

• Yes I would but I don't attract them. (they think I'm shallow and superficial while they are the ones being like this)

• I only date nerds

• Omg can we be married Comic books are the best.. Yeah I'd date nerdy guys

• Yes, completely. A lot of girls prefer that type.

What Guys Said 3

• a ton of girls would be willing to date a guy you described man.

• Trust me man, there are girls who do.

• some would, some wouldn't.