Do you girls like or dislike tall guys?

i'm 1,95 (metres). is that a good thing for you?

• Yes !
  • No.
  • Want to see the answers.
So it's safe to say that likek 90 % like tall guys. Thanks for the reactions ^^

Most Helpful Girl

• To be honest I feel neutral about it but if he has a great personality and certain traits I've been looking for then I wouldn't rule him out. I'm looking for personality and also certain level of attraction (he doesn't have to be good looking; plain average is ok).

• but if you would have to choose between a tall handsome guy or a short handsome guy (both great personality) who would you choose?

• It would have to depend on how short is he. I'm 5'7 and if he's somewhere between 5'5-5'8, that's not short to me. It's a tough one knowing they both have great personalities and looks and I also like average guys as it's always been one of my strongest preference (yeah I'm different from other women) but I guess I'll play to myself the ''Eeny, meeny, miny, moe'' game. I'll write the names of both guys on a paper and whoever my hand selects after the word you when saying ''And I chose you'' will be the one I'll pick.

• hahahah, alright

What Girls Said 11

• I lalalalove tall guys <3 and I can't think of anything wrong with your height. Basically I feel tall guys have more advantages over shorter guys because they make girls feel small and delicate and girls love that :)

• hallo! anyways I love tall people. all my friends and family are tall, so I've just adapted to the tall lifestyle. but if you ever feel bad just remember being tall has its upsides.

http://i.imgur.com/OXlNyIg.jpg

• I don't think being tall is a bad thing, i just wanted to know what you thought about it.
      But thanks anyway ^^

• Tall is definitely not a problem on a guy! So I wouldn't worry one bit!
    Most guys are asking if they are tall enough to a girl! Haha
    Peace
    Margare

• Who dislikes tall guys? :D

• Tall isn't a problem!

• I'm kind of short being 5'3"... you're a foot taller than me! But seriously, I would like a guy only a few inches taller than me, especially when I'm wearing heels, but whatever floats your girl's boat!

• Short people problems, either have a practical relationship or short kids

• Eh. I know this kid whose parents are around 5'3"/5'4" but he made it to 6'.

• I LOVE TALL GUYS!
    My ex was 1.98... And now I have a problem finding a tall cute guy :)

• I love Tall guys. And being tall is an advantage.:)

• I loooooooove tall guys!

• I don't automatically like or dislike anyone based on their height.

• I love it. Simply fucking love it.

What Guys Said 4

• Whenever I tell a girl I'm 6'4 they get all excited haha, VERY few girls would dislike it.

• oh c'mon you can't be serious asking this

• You'd have to be living under a rock your whole life to not know the answer

• tall guys is all most of them want lol. come now..