Can you really fall in love in a week or like someone a lot?

So i met up with a guy that i've known a couple years ago but at the time he had a girlfriend i had a boyfriend... he have been single for the past year and i've been single for one month... we met back up one week ago and we are feeling like we've known each other for ages... we always liked each other but nothing ever happened we talk on the phone all night long an we have alottt of feeling for each other... we also agreed to have no sex under nine mnths and that was his choice not mines... can i really be falling in love... we are both the happiest we been in a long time and we just seem to get each other... how is this possible?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it is possible. I have such a strong connection with my man. Our relationship got real serious, real fast. It feels so natural. I feel like we know each other forever. Right when we met I knew something was different about him and that he is special. In under two weeks I knew I loved him and he loved me too.

What Guys Said 4

• im sure you can really start liking him a lot but I wouldn't rush to love just yet. many ways to define love but also many ways to confuse love with infatuation. give it time and time will tell.

• yes you can fall in love in a week

• You can fall in love in a second but how long you gonna get it, no one knows.

• "Can you really fall in love in a week or like someone alotttt?"

No, but you can lust after them, or like them initially. And of course, you can fool yourself. Sounds to me like a classic case of fooling yourselves. Tell me I'm wrong in 12 months, IF you're still together.

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't call it love quite yet, but since you've known him before if you guys were friends before and knew each other pretty well that could be why you feel that way and then you guys just really like each other.