How often do you talk to your boyfriend/girlfriend in a relationship of almost 4 months?

I've been seeing this man for almost 4 months and yesterday we did not communicate and so far today nothing either. Is it normal not to communicate with the person you are seeing everyday? Or should I read more into it and should I reach out to him? I don't want to come off as needy. I'm confused and don't know how to proceed.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the fact that you didnt' communicate yesterday shouldn't ring huge bells, but I have to ask did you reach out to him?

I talked to my gf pretty much every day. if not on the phone we at least texted.

I think you should reach out to him, he shouldn't be the one to always reach out to you. it's not needy to text him 'hello' or call him. you are his gf texted and calling is allowed

• But I feel like I'm the one who has always reaches out first.

• well then maybe that's a sign of his feelings for you. perhaps you need to have a conversation with him about these things

What Guys Said 2

• I would want everyday.

• Yea, every day. If not then you have problems

What Girls Said 2

• My ex and I use to go up to three days without talking. He always had work. I was okay with it.

-Fox

• I talk to them a hell of alot. Just sending little things back and forth, but you should have a lot to talk about.