I like a girl that pretty much friend-zoned me. She's dating one of my friends/ bandmates right now?

I was thinking about making my move when they break up, because come on, they're not really compatible. any opinions?

Most Helpful Girl

• Become her closes friend so when they break up your the shoulder she cries on and eventually she'll probably realise how great you are and fall for you

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• I think when they break up you should give her a it of time and feel out how she feels about you.

• I'd just move on if I were in your shoes. For one, I realize you have feelings for this girl but do you really want your friends/bandmates "sloppy seconds". Secondly, would you want one of your friends praying on you and the chick your with, just waiting for you too to split. But most importantly, you'd be doing yourself a better service moving on to the next girl, there is ALWAYS more fish in the sea, jus gotta throw your reel out there.

• You wanna be a rebound? Come on dude you could do better than that? That bitch straight friend zoned you don't be a rebound... you dont want left overs

• Or how about you stop being a dumbass? First off, she is not a bitch. Second, I won't be a "rebound." My friend whom she's going out with is actually really cool with it. He doesn't care if i make my move when they break up, because he and I liked her at the same time. She just happened to choose him first. I asked for opinions on what she might do if i was really kind to her when they break up and i make my move a bit later. I did not ask for anyone to tell me what i'm "better off doing."

• Your choice white knight.

• "White Knight," i like the sound of that. To be completely honest, I know that was not a compliment or anything of the sort, but thank you for comparing me to one of the people in history who founded the idea of chivalry!