Have you ever decided dating was not for you?

As a college student, I feel this way. I'm a very introverted man who prefers to go unnoticed. I don't want people to know too much about me. I'm a very private person. Approaching women, meeting new people, and dating isn't my thing either. I don't interact with people I don't know unless it's in the workplace. I know this is gonna sound wrong and selfish, but I just don't really care about other people... or like them. I'm not a social, outgoing person who befriends people. As for being single for life... I can live with that. I just prefer to be an anonymous shadow in society. I just prefer being left alone. Any of you feel like this?

Most Helpful Girl

• this is exactly how i feel, its just what everyone else wants and what everyone expects of you but its not something you truly want yourself unless you can somehow fine a clone of yourself who knows when to leave you the heck alone and can cohabit without disturbing each other haha. i dont really like other people and i dont care about having friends or speaking to people, i only do it in situations i have to like group work in uni or at work, i find it draining and unnecessary. id be happy being alone all my life to me thats perfection

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, but not by decision. It's clear I'm a weak gene natural selection is weeding out.

• You can save more money if you don't date.