What are the features you look for in a man?

the more detail the better.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. I want a man. Someone who can take charge, has goals and a direction
    2. Someone who's caring, can make you a priority
    3. A good person, cares about other people, respects others in general
    4. Someone who my friends, parents and family like (sometimes it's easier for them to see objectively as they aren't blinded by love)
    5. Someone I find physically attractive (I find all sorts attractive but I have some preferences that aren't super necessary: blue eyes, not obese (a little chub can be cute), taller than me and Caucasian or Asian)

What Girls Said 5

• The features I look for in a man is that he has to be sensitive, sweet, caring, and thinks of others than himself, and a very very very great listener.

• just sexy, nice face, tall strong etc

• For me, personality. I don't care of about how he looks cause it would decieve me

• well I want a guy who has a sense of humor and is honest and loyal. (not a cheater!) I want a guy who accepts me for me, flaws, quirks and all. I want a guy who treats me good and has a plan for life. like he is actually heading somewhere. and he has to b attractive! when it comes to attractiveness tho, I can't say there are any specific features he must have. I have dated many different types of guys, from white to Hispanic and they all have different physical features. they just happened to be attractive to me!

• nice eyes, facial hair, sweet, loving, intelligent, and a good listener are all my favorite traits of a man

What Guys Said 0