Got this girls number on a dating site can I just be straight up and ask if she wants to get drinks on Friday?

girl help
flirting tips

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if you've just been talking for a very short time, I'd say give it a week or so. She may find it's a bit early, it's sometimes intimidating to meet a total stranger, she may feel comfortable knowing a bit more about you

What Girls Said 3

• Yup, if she gave you her number, she wants you to use it ;)

• Well yeah, you got it on a DATING site.. I think she's made it clear she wants to date lol

• Definitely ask her out. If she gave you her number, she's interested, so don't hang around waiting for her to text you. Be straight up with your emotions. Remember: Confidence and a smile are your best assets and are a total turn on for every girl, including this special someone.

What Guys Said 1

• Be careful with girls giving you their number... yes, it could mean a sign of interest, however, you mind what to find out her marital status first. The other day, I asked for the number of a girl who gave me the impression she was single. Turns out she had married, 3 months prior. I immediately stopped after that