Need advice on a crush I have cuz I dont know if he likes ne or not!!?

I have a crush on my childhood friend i haden seen in 5 years ( it's complicated). Now when we hang around there's always this tension. Im not sure if it comes from the fact that he likes me and he's kindda shy about it or he really doesn't and he know that i like him so its awkward. Maybe he doesn't want to hang out with me but he has to beause our dads have been best friends since they were 11. He did accept to got to my prom but noting happened between us except for a kiss on the cheak in the photobooth and the fact that my friends kind of made it clear that i liked him.

A lot of mixed signals are confusing me like the fact that his friends used the bro code card when my friend asked me what he said about me or there's a lot of eye contact between us or he always hugs me goodbye either first or last. But he also leaves the room shortly after i enter or doesn't try to talk to me that much.

He said he didn't want to kiss me at prom to my friends cuz he didn't want to ruin our friendship and he wasn't 100% sure of his feelings for me... I dont know if he likes me or not!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• If he said he isn't a 100% sure, then he doesn't know if he likes you yet or not. I used to have these feelings too but now I am certain that I like him. You're just gonna have to wait and see because time will tell. It looks like you are really good friends and he doesn't want to ruin that and make things awkward. If you like him so much, then why don't you tell him instead, once you are ready to go to the next level ;)
    Guys like girls who are confident and say the truth.
    If it doesn't work out, pretend like nothing happened and hang out with your mutual friends and him :)
    Good luck :D

• You dont think that if i ask him it might create a awkwardness that couldnt be undone. What if we can't go back to the way it was?

• Well then if you think that way, then simply put, don't ask him. Instead, wait for him to tell you. If he doesn't then he likes you better as a friend. :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I was once in this same kind of situation. I had this crush and we had been friends for a while. Then I started to have a crush on him. I have one of those personalities that if I like a guy, most of the time eventually the guy will like me back. Haha jk. Anyway, at our carnival, he said that he liked me but I wasn't 100% sure anymore he really did. So my advice is to just give it some time and be patient and eventually you'll get the results your looking for. I know that may be hard and get tough but it will all pay off. Let me know if you have any questions. Good luck!!

• But in your opinion does he seem to like me enough to keep thinking i have a chance or should i just give up the idea of maybe being in a relationship with him?