What would you do if you were him?

You are in another country, it's summer and it is your last night in that city. You meet a girl, very attractive one and you go out for a walk. You are 24 and she is 17, but you really like her. What would you do in that situation? Ps. she is really attracted to you too but you can tell that she is a nice girl and probably a virgin...

Most Helpful Guy

• If the guy in question is single? Than I'd go for it and simply not give a crap.

• She's leaving the country anyway.. just hope she's not a bitch and turns around and calls rape lol considering her age..

What Guys Said 3

• Uh, probably try to get her Facebook / Skype / email.

At least then you can keep talking to her :3

• I would give her my email address and hope we can keep in touch.

• Bang her and use "Hope we'd be in touch..." as my finisher

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like my first.. I was 15 and he was 24.. I lied and told him I was a little older and he lied and told me he was a little younger.. We both sorta knew and when he started to like me he told me the truth and I told him too lol I didn't give him a second to even think, as soon as he told me he liked me I leaned over and kissed him. Then he pulled away when things got heated so I started to tease him a little by biting my lip and acting all cute and shit and basically I was total jail BAIT - made it so hard for him to resist so he said he would just lick me out and that's it but again, I got my way and lost my virginity. No regrets though and we were together for 1 year. Poor guy lol..