How do I ask her out, I don't know what to say?

So 3 times a week I go to my local church to do some community service hours for my school and there is this girl there that I like. I would say were pretty much on first name basis and occasionally we have small talk but that's about it. At the end of each service session she sits on the bench outside and waits for her parents or someone to pick her up and I thought that would be the best time to ask her but I have no idea what to say.

What Girls Said 1

• be nice and just walk up and sit beside her and after a few seconds shyly say "um i was wondering if you would go on a date with me sometime" girls like you to not beat around the bush

• In fact, not only do they not like when you beat around the bush, but they also don't like when you don't have a date planned out. If you have a couple places in mind, and a couple of times in mind, she's going to think "ok, bye". She wants to be able to tell you no to a certain thing you've picked only because she doesn't like it. So, have your options available.

What Guys Said 0