Why don't white men find Asian women attractive?

Just out of real curiosity.

I'm filipina.

Seen so many Asian femaile white male relationships growing up. I always believed it was because certain Asian women worship white men and want to mix their blood with them. Even though they could be as old as your dad,
very rude, mean, abusive, racist, etc. They still want white men and their white genes. Come on ladies! Grow some self respect! Stop trying to find trophy husband in a white guy!

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you crazy? TONS of white guys love Asian women, myself included.

• Thanks for MH :)

• Yep! No problem! Maybe I just went out with a douche bag that's all.

What Guys Said 11

• White men don't find Asian women attractive...

danisdailydose.files.wordpress.com/.../camron.gif

• LOL u r cute

• please dont fall into the bitter men category k

• No not at all. It's fine

• I think that most white guys can be attracted to Asian women. But depends what they look like. Studies show that people universally prefer symmetrical faces and that's independent of race. There are beautiful people of all races and there are ugly people of all races.

Culturally, Asian women are often perceived by white men as being more traditional and more feminine. I think there is some truth to that. Asian-American women often combine brains and beauty and if they are more submissive in nature that can powerfully attractive to a white man.

• White men and Asian women are the most popular interracial couple out there. How many more white men do Asian women want? There should really be a new category or topic on this site called "What do white men want" since according to women on this site, they are probably the only desirable men out there.

• "very rude, mean, abusive, racist, etc. They still want white men and their white genes. Come on ladies! Grow some self respect! Stop trying to find trophy husband in a white guy! "

I think that has little to do with it.
    Most of the time it's a matter of personal taste based biased canons of beauty and aesthetic perception.
    For a lot of men, an attractive girl is an attractive girl without regard to race.
    And the attraction may be based on considerations other than physical appearance (intelligence, style, maturity, etc)

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCv10_WvGxo . UM im white. I love Asians.. o yeah Filipinas are made up. Its based on what language they speak. so hopefully your not pure bread. good thing Taiwanese get off the island... im sure if you do some research your realize people are crazy.

• im also attracted to Latin women, Black women, but wait I never date white women.. im I wrong?

• Fi8rst of all, a lot of white guys love Asian women, and vice-versa.
    Seconmd while *some* may look for a white man /asian woman for "prize" or 'trophy" or whatever, most do not and are simply falling in love.

I get the feeling this is an elaborate way to bash people and rant a bit.

• This is such a stupid question. Own up to the fact that you don't have game.

• I met a Filipina and something about her makes my engine absolutely redline. I suspect she'd not be the best mate for me and so I haven't pursued her, but meanwhile I can't stop wishing I could just ignore all rational thought and peel her clothes off like a banana peel.

• I like Asian girls but lets be real and honest most Asian girls are after money. Man has money women love guy long time.

• I know lots of white guys that are very attracted to Asian women. I am one of them.

• There is a huge difference between finding Asian women attractive and having a small penis and thinking the only women on earth you can satisfy are Asian women. I have had more than one friend tell me that the #1 reason they like Asian women is because they think the women believe little is average, and average is huge. That's why some guys go bonkers over Asian women (small penis) and other guys think many are hot and many or not just like every other racial group.

What Girls Said 4

• This is news to me! Tons of men think there is a stigma with Asian women that they are petite, cute, and eager to please a man, making it one of the most sought-after descriptions of p*rn men like to watch and why many men choose to bring brides to their country from Asia.

• I'm Asian and white guys love me.
    Where did you get your info from?
    Asian girls are usually the most sought after race..

• everyone can find anyone attractive no matter what race the people are.
    Just because someone who is Asian likes someone who is European/White doesn't mean that she is using him to get status or money etc.

It's the same for all mixed-race couples btw.

• this ^

• exactly. but people like to stereotype us or insist we are out for social status thing
      :D

• I'm not stereotyping. I'm Asian too! In fact, I had an ex that was white but he was just plain trouble!

• What? A lot of white men tend to really like Asians for some reason. Which has always irritated me.