I don't know what to do. I love my best friend and it's killing me?

I am very much falling for my best friend hard , and it's apparent he is too. We just got back from the beach together , and slept next to eachother , we so have sex , and are intimate with eachother , and we just have this great connection that just doesn't compare to anyone. I'm just starting to get really sad. Especially when he's not around. I miss him all the time , and I want something more. I don't know how to tell him.

Most Helpful Guy

• You both like each other, you both have slept together and had sex, and are intimate with each other.
    How is this a best friend relationship? I think you are both in denial that it is not a friendship, and refusing to look it as a relationship, and so choosing to make an issue of it.

That's my perspective of it. Just tell him "Given that we like each other, have had sex together, and are intimate together, it appears we aren't friends but lovers. Would you agree?"

What Guys Said 3

• Tell him you miss him a lot when he's not with you. Ask him what that means. Say what you feel. Relationships are about communication.

• Boys n girls will never be a good friends. It is completely cow-dung if to say it in a nice tone. Best friend dont make love or take advantage to get sex. You could be friends but not best friends.
    Tell him your feeling. It maybe hard but tske your time.

• Healthy ang a long lasting. relationships are easier when you are friends first. I say follow your heart on this one.

What Girls Said 0