Guys, would you like a sexy surprise like this on your birthday?

I'm with my first boyfriend right now and he told me that he would like some sexy pics of me.

I've never really sent one before so I'm not sure exactly what to do. But I do know he likes red lipstick, legs, and boobs. He likes my flat stomach a lot too he said.

I'm a little shy about sending them but I was thinking I would send him a couple on his birthday.

Any ideas for what I should wear or how to pose or anything? I really want him to like what I send!

Most Helpful Guy

• If sexy pictures means reasonably clothed that would be alright.
    If he's hoping for some pictures of you butt a$$ naked tell him to take a hike.

• I would never send a fully nude pic. I was just thinking something along the lines of more cleavage or showing more of my leg

What Guys Said 5

• Super sexy, wish my gf would. Depending on how much you trust him any nude photos I would take without your face showing.

Thing I would want to see from my gf would be black lingerie and stockings. A pic from up high to look down her cleavage and a pic of her on her bed side on in the doggy style position really arching her back

• No nudity, you dont know what he will do with it.

• Im sure he would love them. hope you trust him not to share with any one. but am dure he will get himself off with them :)

• I wouldn't if I were you... but, then again...

• If you do it be sure your face isn't in any photo... Now in my opinion sounds good but the photos things sounds great for the night before his birthday to tease him around. In my birthday I want the real thing

What Girls Said 0