Why do older guys help their girlfriend finacially?

I've been dating this guy and he has always been trying to help me out whether it's for me, my daughter or looking for a place. He wants to pay my bills, but I tell him no so he gets mad. So I would like a guy opinion on why older guys do this. He has his own business an is wealthy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Cuz he wanna impress u! Who wouldn't help out their gurl like seriously? she's gonna be the luv of ur life so why leave her out? Thats rediculous!

What Guys Said 6

• It is hard to answer the question without knowing the guy. Some would do it because he really cares for you and wants to help. It can get frustrating when you know someone needs help, but won't take it. Some guys do it as a form of control. Once you let them start paying for everything they feel they own you. A third reason is insecurity. If there is a big age difference he may be worried about losing you unless you gives you a reason to stick around. Take things at a pace you are comfortable with and tell him how you feel. If he truly cares he may get frustrated but will understand and should admire you for it.

• He is affordables. That how a man should be. Breadwin for his partner. Who is you prefer;
    1. Young good looking but penniless.
    Or
    2. Aging not bad looking but pocket full.

it doesn't mean you must love him for his money but the fact is love can't release your hunger.
    Also it doesn't mean you need to chase a very rich old man. It is good enough if the man is capable to fill the table with food.

• he's proving he can be a breadwinner

• Well a guy isn't going to do that for the fun of it. He likely has a thing for you and may expect something out of it in the future.

• Oops, I skimmed your question too quickly. It's because that's just how guys are for the girls we like. I think if you care for someone, you'd provide for them if they needed the help.

• It's instinct. Caveman want protect woman. No like young woman get uppity. Ugh.

All jokes aside it's not far from the truth. He wants to prove his love and loyalty in ways that are meaningful to him. To a young man this usually means feats of strength. To an older man it means feats of generosity and wisdom. If you don't find it equally as meaningful he's going to feel frustrated.

• Guys like to feel useful, and most guys define themselves by our ability to provide for our loved ones.

What Girls Said 3

• They probably care about you and want to make a difference in your life and get annoyed if you won't let them. Just let him help you if that is what he wants to do.

• they look too big to me, i wouldn't want them that big. im sure they are not too small. definitely more than enough to hold squeeze suck. what else do you need lol

• lolol SORRY. wrong post. I don't know how that ended up on here. it was a response to breast size.

hmm,, ome guys want yo to feel beholden. others its a feeling of control. some may genuinely want to help but id be careful bc they still might feel you owe them, or throw it back at you later.

plus I don't know id feel it was kind of like pimping myself pt. if there's sex involved, itd make it uncomfortable. -for me.

• "they look too big to me, i wouldn't want them that big. im sure they are not too small. definitely more than enough to hold squeeze suck. what else do you need lol "

What is this too big, that you don't want so big and you're so sure of that isn't too small. This thing that is definitely more than enough to hold, squeeze and suck. What is it?

• The older men get the sweeter they get but id say you can take some help but not too much and don't take advantage of him