Can I take some of your time?

well I asked this girl out, and she actually said yes. but shortly after that she said, ''but lets plan it better later this week'' (closer to weekend) then I told her ''okay but don't forget it!''in a friendly way, then she said ' I hope I don't ' which made me feel unimportant so I told her that if she didn't want to she could just say it but she replied ''it's no tat, i really want to, but I'm ultra forgetful, I have the worst memory, you remind me about it '' sooo I don't know what to think, should I remind her about it? seems like it's not very important to her as she needs to be reminded about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I do this, I'm horrible with my phone and remembering plans. I'm so busy that I have to plan things a few hours prior because I might be too tired when that time of the day comes around. I recently really liked a guy, but he stopped pursuing me after the third date because I think my flakey schedule made him think I wasn't interested. I think she would tell you no or not respond if she wasn't interested. I would remind her if you're really interested. If she blows you off then Bye Felicia! Lol you're good looking so don't sweat it. Good luck!

• thanks a lot! I'll take notice, guess I will remind her then. :)

What Girls Said 6

• It may be from mental scarring which I won't take up your time and go into details about but I look track of everything items or if I am talking and I hear someone else even say a word or a sound i forget what I was even saying I forget events and I have a friend that I ask to remind me everything about. It is a. common thing with other people j know too. Just not as bad. Remind her and give her a chance.

• sigh :/ I'll try it, but my sense is telling me she'll come up with aan excuse or entirely ignore my texts if I ask her.

• Sorry I couldn't be of more help...

• Whoa, okay you're way overthinking it. She probably asked to plan it closer to the weekend so she wouldn't forget so when you said not to she was being flirtatiously deprecating by say I hope I don't. By backing down you sent mixed signals and showed your self conscious side, not the best move. Wait til either Thursday night or Friday afternoon and talk to her again, casually, and be confident. It'll be fine.

• this sounds too good to be true, I'm very insecure specially when it's a girl I like too much.

• Honestly she probably really does want to hangout but she wants you to make the plans. When it hits Friday you should send a text that says something like "Hey we talked about hanging out this weekend I thought maybe we could go do _____ if you're free". (:

• I have made plans 3 times before and always ends up like this she hasn't ever agreed on a date the same instant I ask her, except for one time but at the end she canceled later.

• Remind her some girls need a reminder sometimes

• I have a feeling this is not the case, I think she just wants to escape me without properly rejecting me.

• Personally, I'd only say something like that if I wasn't THAT interested, but liked you enough to hangout. But every girl is different. I just think that's a weird thing to say.

• Yes remember her I am like that I have the worst memory ever seriously so just remember her

What Guys Said 2

• jeepers creepers, you're a good looking kid. Pull the paranoia out of your ass and show this girl a good time this weekend. You'll know soon enough if she's truly jerking you around, but it sure doesn't sound like it from what you've said.

P. S. could it be you REALLY like her and are feeling a bit insecure?

Anyway have fun.

• I really like the way you think, I wish I could stick to it, to be honest yes I'm insecure.

• ah damn the torpedos, full speed ahead. And the dialogue you gave makes it sound like this girl is very harmless and in fact you just treat her as well as you can. She herself might be a bit sensitive.

• being persistent is one the Good traits of Real Man and girl love/like attention.
    As per Jesus mentioned. Pray with out ceasing.
    Anyway, Reming her and Threat it like as a challenge.